You have no items in your shopping cart.
The beginning of the New Year can be a challenging time for any business, especially since clients have all spent up and expecting a paycheck soon. However, the best way to give a flourishing start to your salon business in the New Year is to start planning and strategizing carefully before the present year ends. Careful planning can make a big difference to your salon business. What's the best way to attract clients? Of course, great discount deals. There isn't a better time for unlocking the new deal package for clients than the New Year. Make sure you do not lose out to the competition on potential business in January.
January affords an excellent opportunity for salons, since most clients are looking to revamp themselves and get a new look for the New Year, and you can help them achieve that easily! So how should you sell the deal packages?
- Target specific clients who are yet to book an appointment for the future.
- Contact them through emails or text messages, advertising your exciting deals in order to encourage them to visit your salon in these quieter months
- Inform all your regular clients about your promotional packages for the New Year in advance when they visit you during the festive season to keep them hooked and interested.
- Do not forget to send a friendly reminder in the beginning of the New Year through email, text message or flyer in order to convince them to book an appointment to avail the short-term discounts available
- Put together a few common treatments for which most clients visit your salon. This can form a great New Year package and help fill your appointment book.
- Resell the treatment or beauty packages as a maintenance programme to ensure the results are lasting for the clients.
- Make sure you consider the total cost of the package to you before declaring it to the clients.
New Year discount packages are a great attraction for clients in every business, and a salon isn't any different. A great discount package will surely lure them to keep coming back to you!