You have no items in your shopping cart.
Designed specifically for Echocardiography, this couch has electric operation of height, tilt and backrest angle.
- Safe working load and lifting capacity of 240Kg
- Electric adjustment of height, tilt and backrest angle with hand switch control
- Excellent height range from 50cm to 103cm
- Electric backrest angle adjustable from horizontal to +80˚
- Electric trendelenburg tilt to -15˚
- Manual adjustment of foot section from -25˚ to +70
- The foot section incorporates anti-trap design gas strut
- Backrest design with cut-away for improved transducer positioning
- Integral footrest for clinician when traditional right hand scanning, together with specially designed stool
- Hand-grip and side support with cushion for patient positioning and security
- Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
- Anti-bacterial powder coated frame
- Standard width 65cm upholstery
- Paper roll holder and head support cushion supplied as standard
- Retractable wheel design with adjustable foot for stability on uneven surfaces
FREE UK DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £250
We offer free UK delivery when you order over £250 (excluding VAT).
We aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible and orders for stock items will normally be processed and dispatched between 3-7 working days from order. Times quoted are in good faith, but shall not be binding. We cannot accept responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
Delivery is either through Parcelforce overnight or via Royal Mail 1st Class, and is charged at £3.95 (net) per parcel for delivery of orders under £250 to UK mainland locations only. Delivery cannot be guaranteed for next day and orders placed from Thursday 5pm will not be delivered until the following week subject to stock availability. Extra charges may be applicable for heavy orders, furniture and all deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and the Channel Islands etc.
Please contact us for overseas order delivery costs. We reserve the right to charge extra for re-delivery if you are not available to accept or receive the goods when delivered to you. Please note any items not delivered to you will be held on backorder for you and shipped as soon as they become available. There will be no additional charge for
Salon furniture orders may take up to 6-8 weeks for delivery, or up to 14 weeks for special order items.
Delivery charges vary according to location and goods ordered; this will be confirmed after the receipt of the order. Please be aware that there will be an extra charge for delivery to some parts of the UK (including some parts of Scotland, Ireland, Wales and non UK mainland locations etc.). We will contact you with further details when your order has been placed. Any furniture ordered will be delivered to front door and ground floor premises only, as drivers are not insured to take upstairs or inside of
Carriage charges will vary depending on destination and weight of parcel, and as such the final order value will be calculated offline by our Customer Contact Centre.
For more information on placing an order for overseas delivery, please contact Customer Services via email. Delivery of overseas orders may be affected due to political conflicts, such as war, civil unrest, martial law etc.