You have no items in your shopping cart.
Size: 67 x 37 x 89cm (L x W x H)
Weight: 11kg (chair only)
Folding Size: 62 x 37 x 36cm (L x W x H)
Working Capacity: 280kg.
Support Weight: 500kg.
Foam: 5cm MEMORY FOAM & Exclusive Small Cell? Foam (Higher Density than normal foam)
Master Massage newest innovative Rio Portable Massage Chair is lightweight yet incredibly strong, infinitely adjustable and extremely comfortable featuring an adjustable face cradle, armrest, chest pad, seat pad and removable kneeling pads. Its Aircraft Grade Aluminium Construction and High-end materials ensure durability and safety. Ergonomic design and Exclusive Small Cell Molded Foam Cushioning System provide the highest comfort that surely your clients will love it! The Rio chair folds easily and compactly that is super-portable and storable, comes with a specially designed luggage style wheeled carrying case therefore easy to carry and adaptable to all professionals needs.
Packed with These EXCLUSIVE Features!?
- Light Weight Yet Strong: The Rio Massage Chair itself only weighs 11kg. Working capacity is 280kg. Aircraft grade aluminium frame with fibre-glass reinforced nylon parts ensure durability and safety.
- Ergonomic Design: Designed specifically for professionals. The Rio Massage Chair is upholstered with our Exclusive Small Cell Foam Cushioning System that provides superior comfort.
- Infinitely Adjustable: Adjustments include face cradle, armrest, chest pad and seat pad. Multiple face, arm and chest adjustment as well as removable kneeling pads enable optimal client positioning and accommodate all client sizes.
- Easy to Carry and Store: Folds compactly, super-portable and storable. Luggage style wheeled carrying case with a unique design makes it easy to move and store.
- High-end Quality: Made by Master Massage, the professional massage equipment manufacturer and provider, since 1998. Guaranteed by a 5 Years Warranty.
FREE UK DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £250
We offer free UK delivery when you order over £250 (excluding VAT).
We aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible and orders for stock items will normally be processed and dispatched between 3-7 working days from order. Times quoted are in good faith, but shall not be binding. We cannot accept responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
Delivery is either through Parcelforce overnight or via Royal Mail 1st Class, and is charged at £3.95 (net) per parcel for delivery of orders under £250 to UK mainland locations only. Delivery cannot be guaranteed for next day and orders placed from Thursday 5pm will not be delivered until the following week subject to stock availability. Extra charges may be applicable for heavy orders, furniture and all deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and the Channel Islands etc.
Please contact us for overseas order delivery costs. We reserve the right to charge extra for re-delivery if you are not available to accept or receive the goods when delivered to you. Please note any items not delivered to you will be held on backorder for you and shipped as soon as they become available. There will be no additional charge for
Salon furniture orders may take up to 6-8 weeks for delivery, or up to 14 weeks for special order items.
Delivery charges vary according to location and goods ordered; this will be confirmed after the receipt of the order. Please be aware that there will be an extra charge for delivery to some parts of the UK (including some parts of Scotland, Ireland, Wales and non UK mainland locations etc.). We will contact you with further details when your order has been placed. Any furniture ordered will be delivered to front door and ground floor premises only, as drivers are not insured to take upstairs or inside of
Carriage charges will vary depending on destination and weight of parcel, and as such the final order value will be calculated offline by our Customer Contact Centre.
For more information on placing an order for overseas delivery, please contact Customer Services via email. Delivery of overseas orders may be affected due to political conflicts, such as war, civil unrest, martial law etc.