You have no items in your shopping cart.
Large Flat ovular basalt stones are mostly used for treatments on the backside, stomach, arm, thigh, calf and back of the neck. The Flat Ovular Basalt Stones are the most popular choice of stones used by therapists as not only do they retain heat due to their high polished finish, but they are also the most comfortable and convenient shaped stone to use. The round, elongated shape fits perfectly in the palm of a therapist's hand, ensuring the stone is used efficiently. The rounded, narrower edges can also be used to pressurize and knead particularly tense muscles and areas during treatments. This feature is unique to the Flat Ovular Basalt Stone. Basalt rock is originally found deep within a volcano where it remains for hundreds of millions of years, gaining all of its natural properties. All Basalt is rich with iron and magnesium, which make this stone very effective in massage treatments. Basalt is excellent for holding heat for long periods of time and has very low radiation which makes this rock a much more healthy and beneficial stone for use. Size:7.6 x 5.6 x 2.8cm. 8 pieces per pack.
- The most popular choice of stone
- Designed for treatments on the backside, stomach, arm, thigh, calf and back of the neck.
- The most comfortable and convenient shaped stone to use
- Fits perfectly in the palm of a therapist's hand
- The rounded, narrower edges can also be used to pressurize and knead particularly tense muscles and areas during treatments.
- Excellent for holding heat for long periods of time
- Rich with iron and magnesium.
- Shaped and polished by traditional handcraft, no wax, dyestuff, chemicals were applied.
- 100% Natural Black Basalt has No Wax, No Dyestuff, No Chemicals, No Radiation.
- Size:7.6 x 5.6 x 2.8cm, 8 pieces per pack.
Benefits and Effects of Hot & Warm Stone Therapy:
- Increases circulation, facilitating maximum blood for optimum body function.
- Vaso-dilation of blood vessels causing an increase in blood flow around the body.
- Providing important energies to keep the body functioning efficiently.
- Increase the pulse, therefore the heart pumps faster.
- Increases cell metabolism, thereby increasing the rate at which the body processes nutrients and toxins.
- Increase lymphatic function, thereby increasing detoxification, and increasing cleansing and elimination.
- Creates a feeling of balance and harmony.
- Gives the client a deeper sense of relaxation more quickly.
- Less tiring for the therapist.
What is Basalt?
Basalt Rock is originally found deep within a volcano where it remains for hundreds of million years, gaining all of its natural properties. As the volcano erupts through the earth mantle, the Basalt Rock is formed through the lava as it cools rapidly on the earth's surface. This grey-black and fairly lightweight stone has pores on its surface that become smaller and denser towards the centre and a find-grained, crystalline texture. All basalt is rich with iron and magnesium, which make this stone very effective in massage treatments after being polished, boosting circulation, and relaxation and massage treatments effectiveness.
How Our Stones are Produces?
The stones have been processed from the organic grey stone plate, during which it has been cut, shaped and sanded to perfection. Each stone has been made by hand with extensive days spent caring and polishing for each stone, ensuring the high quality polished finish and deep natural coloring.
FREE UK DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £250
We offer free UK delivery when you order over £250 (excluding VAT).
We aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible and orders for stock items will normally be processed and dispatched between 3-7 working days from order. Times quoted are in good faith, but shall not be binding. We cannot accept responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
Delivery is either through Parcelforce overnight or via Royal Mail 1st Class, and is charged at £3.95 (net) per parcel for delivery of orders under £250 to UK mainland locations only. Delivery cannot be guaranteed for next day and orders placed from Thursday 5pm will not be delivered until the following week subject to stock availability. Extra charges may be applicable for heavy orders, furniture and all deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and the Channel Islands etc.
Please contact us for overseas order delivery costs. We reserve the right to charge extra for re-delivery if you are not available to accept or receive the goods when delivered to you. Please note any items not delivered to you will be held on backorder for you and shipped as soon as they become available. There will be no additional charge for
Salon furniture orders may take up to 6-8 weeks for delivery, or up to 14 weeks for special order items.
Delivery charges vary according to location and goods ordered; this will be confirmed after the receipt of the order. Please be aware that there will be an extra charge for delivery to some parts of the UK (including some parts of Scotland, Ireland, Wales and non UK mainland locations etc.). We will contact you with further details when your order has been placed. Any furniture ordered will be delivered to front door and ground floor premises only, as drivers are not insured to take upstairs or inside of
Carriage charges will vary depending on destination and weight of parcel, and as such the final order value will be calculated offline by our Customer Contact Centre.
For more information on placing an order for overseas delivery, please contact Customer Services via email. Delivery of overseas orders may be affected due to political conflicts, such as war, civil unrest, martial law etc.