You have no items in your shopping cart.
- White Marble Stone.
Marble is a naturally cool stone, which is ideal for both cool and freezing massage treatments. They act as a powerful decongestant to help diffuse swelling in the circulatory system and to encourage blood flow away from a swollen area. They are excellent when working on inflammation and sports injuries. Cold stones can also be massaged around the delicate eye area to help relieve puffiness, dark circles and to improve skin tone or used on the sinus areas to relieve pain and congestion. They are also very effective after hot stone treatments to aid with the healing of tissues, and to arouse the client after an intense massage treatment.
- How Our Stones Are Produces
The stones have been processed from the organic stone plate, during which it has been cut, shaped and sanded to perfection. Each stone has been made by hand with extensive days spent caring and polishing for each stone, ensuring the high quality polished finish and deep natural coloring. To maintain the care and natural elements of the stones, all of our stones are packed in a natural, handmade bamboo box or a blue velvet drawstring bag.
- The nine piece set are ideally used on the head, neck and chest areas, to refresh, revitalize the mind and spirit before the end of the hot & warm stone massage session.
- They are ideally used at room temperature as they feel slightly cooler than body temperature, so no additional cooling treatment is needed.
- White marble is popularly used for facial, neck and palm massage.
- They are particularly good at reducing puffiness around the eye area.
- It is advisable that these stones are not used on the bodies joints as they can encourage rheumatism.
- The Flat Ovular Shape is the most popular choice of stones used by therapists.
- The round, elongated shape fits perfectly in the palm of a therapist's hand, ensuring the stone is used efficiently.
- The rounded, narrower edges can also be used to pressurize and knead particularly tense muscles and areas during treatments.
- We use natural white marble rocks as the only materials, all stones were shaped and polished by traditional handcraft, giving you consistent quality in each and every stone, you will be able to offer deeper and more therapeutic stone massage.
- No wax, dyestuff, chemicals were applied during the production.
|1 Large ovular white marble stone||9.4 x 6.35 x1.8cm|
|2 Medium ovular white marble pieces||6.6 x 4.57 x 1.8cm|
|6 Small ovular white marble||4.3 x 3 x 0.76cm|
FREE UK DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £250
We offer free UK delivery when you order over £250 (excluding VAT).
We aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible and orders for stock items will normally be processed and dispatched between 3-7 working days from order. Times quoted are in good faith, but shall not be binding. We cannot accept responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
Delivery is either through Parcelforce overnight or via Royal Mail 1st Class, and is charged at £3.95 (net) per parcel for delivery of orders under £250 to UK mainland locations only. Delivery cannot be guaranteed for next day and orders placed from Thursday 5pm will not be delivered until the following week subject to stock availability. Extra charges may be applicable for heavy orders, furniture and all deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and the Channel Islands etc.
Please contact us for overseas order delivery costs. We reserve the right to charge extra for re-delivery if you are not available to accept or receive the goods when delivered to you. Please note any items not delivered to you will be held on backorder for you and shipped as soon as they become available. There will be no additional charge for
Salon furniture orders may take up to 6-8 weeks for delivery, or up to 14 weeks for special order items.
Delivery charges vary according to location and goods ordered; this will be confirmed after the receipt of the order. Please be aware that there will be an extra charge for delivery to some parts of the UK (including some parts of Scotland, Ireland, Wales and non UK mainland locations etc.). We will contact you with further details when your order has been placed. Any furniture ordered will be delivered to front door and ground floor premises only, as drivers are not insured to take upstairs or inside of
Carriage charges will vary depending on destination and weight of parcel, and as such the final order value will be calculated offline by our Customer Contact Centre.
For more information on placing an order for overseas delivery, please contact Customer Services via email. Delivery of overseas orders may be affected due to political conflicts, such as war, civil unrest, martial law etc.