You have no items in your shopping cart.
Size: 76cm x 183cm (W x L) excluded headrest, Length included headrest: 213cm
Height: 61 - 84cm (adjustable)
Weight: 18kg (table only)
Working capacity: 300kg
Foam: 5cm Exclusive Small Cell Foam (Higher Density than normal foam)
Package includes: 76cm Skyline Portable Massage Table, Adjustable Face Cradle with Comfortable Face Pillow
Bring the Spa experience home with you today! Easy to set up, extremely comfortable, and durable to ensure long-lasting usage. Our Master Skyline is a premium quality portable massage table and perfect for students or professionals on a budget. Layered with a 5cm thick cushion of our Exclusive Multi-Layer Small Cell Foam, we make it extremely comfortable and durable enough to ensure your long-lasting use! The Skylines are 70cm, 76cm optional on width, 76cm is rich for huge size patient and also be good for sports use and fit in your car with ease! The Skyline is the perfect portable massage table. Fully adjustable legs and our auto-lock leg system make for quick, easy setup and takedown. It comes equipped with our Auto-Lock leg system which allows it to be set-up effortlessly in seconds! (Carrying case is not included).
With our Essential package, you get only what you need a well-made table, an adjustable face cradle & a comfortable Pillow.
This table will make your life easier -- another high-end, long-lasting, safe Massage Table investment from MASTER.
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Packed with These EXCLUSIVE Features! Everything you need without the extras!
- All wood is Formaldehyde & Carcinogen FREE for your safety meets strict California Air Resources Board (CARB) Law!
- Easily Supports 300kg!(for your peace of mind)
- NO Assembly Required Auto-Lock leg system opens & sets up strong in SECONDS!
- 5cm Thick Cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell Foam (Higher Density than other massage tables)
- Deep, Vivid Royal Blue Upholstery is strong yet soft to the touch, oil & waterproof, emits no toxic odours and has strong denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability won't tear easily like cheaper tables
- Light Natural Hardwood Legs with rich, hi-gloss Dura-Seal finish gives a nice contrast to the upholstery, complements it perfectly
- Square Corners proven by anatomical research to provide more relaxed support to the shoulder area
- Non-Skid, Non-Mark Foot Pads keep the table in place (not hard plastic like other tables) makes your table SAFE for ANY Floor surface!
- NUMBERED Leg Adjustment Holes for QUICK & EASY, accurate height adjustment
- DUO-PLANE Center Hinges for fantastic strength at the center of your table!
- Nylon Leg Buffers keeps the wood legs squeak and wobble-free!
- Leg-Brace Stabilizer Bar adds strength & helps with opening and closing your table!
- Clevis Block Leg Attachments guarantees unbreakable leg support!
- Dual Soft-Touch Leg Knobs for easy grip, safety and stability!
- Double luggage style table closure clasps
FREE UK DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £250
We offer free UK delivery when you order over £250 (excluding VAT).
We aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible and orders for stock items will normally be processed and dispatched between 3-7 working days from order. Times quoted are in good faith, but shall not be binding. We cannot accept responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
Delivery is either through Parcelforce overnight or via Royal Mail 1st Class, and is charged at £3.95 (net) per parcel for delivery of orders under £250 to UK mainland locations only. Delivery cannot be guaranteed for next day and orders placed from Thursday 5pm will not be delivered until the following week subject to stock availability. Extra charges may be applicable for heavy orders, furniture and all deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and the Channel Islands etc.
Please contact us for overseas order delivery costs. We reserve the right to charge extra for re-delivery if you are not available to accept or receive the goods when delivered to you. Please note any items not delivered to you will be held on backorder for you and shipped as soon as they become available. There will be no additional charge for
Salon furniture orders may take up to 6-8 weeks for delivery, or up to 14 weeks for special order items.
Delivery charges vary according to location and goods ordered; this will be confirmed after the receipt of the order. Please be aware that there will be an extra charge for delivery to some parts of the UK (including some parts of Scotland, Ireland, Wales and non UK mainland locations etc.). We will contact you with further details when your order has been placed. Any furniture ordered will be delivered to front door and ground floor premises only, as drivers are not insured to take upstairs or inside of
Carriage charges will vary depending on destination and weight of parcel, and as such the final order value will be calculated offline by our Customer Contact Centre.
For more information on placing an order for overseas delivery, please contact Customer Services via email. Delivery of overseas orders may be affected due to political conflicts, such as war, civil unrest, martial law etc.