You have no items in your shopping cart.
It's our Day Spa in a Box with the Luxury of Space in its 76cm Width!
A STURDY LIFT-BACK & Arm Rests expand the number of services you can offer!
Size: 76 x 183cm(W x L) excluded headrest, Length included headrest: 213cm
Height: 61- 86cm (adjustable)
Weight: 20kg (table only)
Working capacity: 340 kg.
Foam: 7.6cm Exclusive Multi-Layer Small Cell Foam (Higher Density than normal foam)
Package includes 76cm Coronado Salon Massage Table, Ergonomic Dream Adjustable Face Cradle, Ergonomic Dream Memory Foam Face Pillow, Detachable Arm Rests, Plush Neck Bolster, Contoured Arm Rest Shelf and 4 Pocket Carrying Case.
The 76cm Coronado Salon is a portable massage table built to handle all client types. The elevating backrest offers eleven different position adjustments for maximum client comfort. This feature allows for a greater number of spa and therapy treatments such as waxing, facials, reflexology, and acupuncture on the go! Lift-Back massage tables are perfect for pre-natal and bariatric clients. They are excellent for use in tattoo shops too!
The Coronado Salon features 7.6cm of our exclusive, high-density Multi-Layer Small Cell Foam, our Sculptured Ergonomic Dream Adjustable Face Cradle with Memory Foam Pillow, and an oversized Contoured Armrest Shelf, everything else you need to perform ANY spa treatment in your business or high-end home setting!!
Lifetime Limited Warranty
Packed with These EXCLUSIVE Features!
- All wood is Formaldehyde & Carcinogen FREE meets strict California Air Resources Board (CARB) Law!
- Wide Shouldered BIG TOP Bed gives you 26% more cushioned surface.
- Square Corners proven by anatomical research, provide more relaxed support to the shoulder area.
- 7.6cm Thick Cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell Foam higher density than regular foam!
- Oil & Waterproof, CFC-free, PU Upholstery with denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability.
- Elevating Back Lift very sturdy for added client comfort!
- Northern Hardwood Legs with rich, hi-gloss Dura-Seal protected finish.
- Auto-Lock Leg System easily sets up strong in seconds!
- NUMBERED Leg Adjustment Holes for QUICK & EASY, accurate height adjustment.
- DUO-PLANE Hinges for maximum strength at the center of your table!
- Non-Skid, Non-Mark Foot Pads makes your table SAFE for ANY Floor surface!
- Nylon Leg Buffers keeps the wood legs squeak and wobble free!
- Stabilizer Bar adds strength & helps with opening and closing your table!
- Clevis Block Leg Attachments guarantees unbreakable leg support!
- QUIK-SET Leg Knobs 70% LESS effort to adjust your table height!
- Double luggage-style table closure clasps.
FREE UK DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £250
We offer free UK delivery when you order over £250 (excluding VAT).
We aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible and orders for stock items will normally be processed and dispatched between 3-7 working days from order. Times quoted are in good faith, but shall not be binding. We cannot accept responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
Delivery is either through Parcelforce overnight or via Royal Mail 1st Class, and is charged at £3.95 (net) per parcel for delivery of orders under £250 to UK mainland locations only. Delivery cannot be guaranteed for next day and orders placed from Thursday 5pm will not be delivered until the following week subject to stock availability. Extra charges may be applicable for heavy orders, furniture and all deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and the Channel Islands etc.
Please contact us for overseas order delivery costs. We reserve the right to charge extra for re-delivery if you are not available to accept or receive the goods when delivered to you. Please note any items not delivered to you will be held on backorder for you and shipped as soon as they become available. There will be no additional charge for
Salon furniture orders may take up to 6-8 weeks for delivery, or up to 14 weeks for special order items.
Delivery charges vary according to location and goods ordered; this will be confirmed after the receipt of the order. Please be aware that there will be an extra charge for delivery to some parts of the UK (including some parts of Scotland, Ireland, Wales and non UK mainland locations etc.). We will contact you with further details when your order has been placed. Any furniture ordered will be delivered to front door and ground floor premises only, as drivers are not insured to take upstairs or inside of
Carriage charges will vary depending on destination and weight of parcel, and as such the final order value will be calculated offline by our Customer Contact Centre.
For more information on placing an order for overseas delivery, please contact Customer Services via email. Delivery of overseas orders may be affected due to political conflicts, such as war, civil unrest, martial law etc.