You have no items in your shopping cart.
Size: 76cm X 183cm (W x L) excluded headrest, Length included headrest: 213cm
Height: 60cm to 84cm (adjustable)
Weight: 14kg (table only)
Working capacity: 340kg
Foam: 5cm thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam
Package includes: 70cm Violet Sport Aluminum Portable Massage Table, Big Foot Leg platforms and Carrying case.
The Violet Sport is an ideal choice for sports massage and clinical treatment. It comes with a 5cm hard foam padding. (Face Cradle excluded). The silky soft PU upholstery is water and oil and water resistant and UV-resistant, and backed by Master Massage's 5 Year Guarantee.
The aircraft-quality aluminium frame ensures maximum portability and strength, while the patented Big Foot leg platforms means the Violet Sport can be taken from the office or the home out to the beach or soccer field!
The sleek look of the Violet Sport is completed with eco-friendly powder coated black legs to keep the frame free of nicks, scratches and rust, meaning the table will look new for years and years.
Reiki plates at both ends of the table also allow professionals to work comfortably closer for neck and legwork, and to even work from a seated position.
The table package includes: Big Foot leg platforms and carrying case.
Lifetime Limited Warranty!
Packed with These EXCLUSIVE Features!
- All wood used in the table is formaldehyde- and carcinogen-free meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) law
- Aircraft quality aluminum creates strong lightweight legs, finished in black color.
- Reiki plate of the table also allows professionals to work comfortably closer for neck and legwork, and to even work from a seated position.
- The eco-friendly powder coated No-Mark finish prevents scuffs, rust and scratches.
- 5cm thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is denser and harder than average foam
- Wide shoulder "Big Top" bed design that gives 26% more cushioned surface than most tables
- 450kg Aircraft-grade steel support cables give the table a working capacity of 340kg
- Oil & Waterproof, UV-resistant, CFC-free, Silky Soft PU Upholstery with denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability, backed by a 5 Year Guarantee
- NeVr Lost push-button numbered leg adjusters
- Patented Aotu-lock hinges for maximum strength at the center of the table
- Big Foot leg platforms allow the table to be set up anywhere indoors or outdoors
- Folds compactly for easy mobility and storage
- Double luggage-style table closure straps
FREE UK DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £250
We offer free UK delivery when you order over £250 (excluding VAT).
We aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible and orders for stock items will normally be processed and dispatched between 3-7 working days from order. Times quoted are in good faith, but shall not be binding. We cannot accept responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
Delivery is either through Parcelforce overnight or via Royal Mail 1st Class, and is charged at £3.95 (net) per parcel for delivery of orders under £250 to UK mainland locations only. Delivery cannot be guaranteed for next day and orders placed from Thursday 5pm will not be delivered until the following week subject to stock availability. Extra charges may be applicable for heavy orders, furniture and all deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and the Channel Islands etc.
Please contact us for overseas order delivery costs. We reserve the right to charge extra for re-delivery if you are not available to accept or receive the goods when delivered to you. Please note any items not delivered to you will be held on backorder for you and shipped as soon as they become available. There will be no additional charge for
Salon furniture orders may take up to 6-8 weeks for delivery, or up to 14 weeks for special order items.
Delivery charges vary according to location and goods ordered; this will be confirmed after the receipt of the order. Please be aware that there will be an extra charge for delivery to some parts of the UK (including some parts of Scotland, Ireland, Wales and non UK mainland locations etc.). We will contact you with further details when your order has been placed. Any furniture ordered will be delivered to front door and ground floor premises only, as drivers are not insured to take upstairs or inside of
Carriage charges will vary depending on destination and weight of parcel, and as such the final order value will be calculated offline by our Customer Contact Centre.
For more information on placing an order for overseas delivery, please contact Customer Services via email. Delivery of overseas orders may be affected due to political conflicts, such as war, civil unrest, martial law etc.