You have no items in your shopping cart.
Size: 70cm X 183cm (W x L) excluded headrest, Length included headrest: 213cm
Height: 60cm to 84cm (adjustable)
Weighs: 15KG (table only)
Working capacity: 340KG
Foam: 6.5cm thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam
Package includes 70cm Violet Aluminium Lightweight Portable Massage Table, Six-way adjustable ErgonomicDream face cradle, Memory Foam face cushion and Carrying case.
The Revolutionary 70cm wide Violet massage table is lightweight and Reiki Ready.
The Ultra-Light Violet Massage Table Package was designed to take you from the classroom, to the beach-side resort, to the athletic field and wherever else you may need to travel.
The Violet massage table leg is made of highly rigid lightweight aluminium alloy. The 6.5cm cushion of Mt Massage's exclusive Triple-Layer Small Cell foam is denser than regular foam, the "Big Top" design that gives 26% more cushioned surface than most tables and the square corners proven to relax the shoulder area all combine to make an unbeatable comfortable table.
Protecting the foam is the silky soft PU upholstery that's oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free, that emits no odours or toxins and which is backed by Master Massage's 5 Year Guarantee. Reiki plates of the table also allows professionals to work comfortably closer for neck and legwork, and to even work from a seated position.
The Auto-Lock leg system allows the table to set up strong in seconds, and strength is reinforced with Auto-Lock hinges at the center of the table as well as the stabilizer bar.
Setting up the table is a breeze with no assembly required. All wood used for the table is free of formaldehyde and carcinogens in compliance with the California Air Resources Board (CARB) law. This professional package includes an ErgonomicDream adjustable face cradle, memory foam face pillow and carrying case.
Lifetime Limited Warranty!
Packed with These EXCLUSIVE Features!
- All wood used in the table is formaldehyde- and carcinogen-free meets California Air Resources Board (CARB) law
- Aircraft quality?aluminium?creates strong lightweight legs, finished in black color.
- 6.5cm thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, which is denser and thicker than average foam, thereby providing additional comfort
- Reiki plates of the table also allow professionals to work comfortably closer for neck and legwork, and to even work from a seated position.
- The eco-friendly electrostatically coated No-Mark finish prevents scuffs, rust and scratches.
- Wide shoulder "Big Top" bed design that gives 26% more cushioned surface than most tables
- 500KG. Aircraft-grade steel support cables give the table a working capacity of 340KG
- Oil & Waterproof, CFC-free, Silky Soft PU Upholstery with denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability, backed by a 5 Year Guarantee
- NeVr Lost push-button numbered leg adjusters
- Auto-lock leg system easily sets up strong in seconds
- Patented Aotu-lock hinges for maximum strength at the center of the table
- Stabilizer bar assists in closing and opening the table, while adding overall strength
- Folds compactly for easy mobility and storage
- Double luggage-style table closure straps
FREE UK DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £250
We offer free UK delivery when you order over £250 (excluding VAT).
We aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible and orders for stock items will normally be processed and dispatched between 3-7 working days from order. Times quoted are in good faith, but shall not be binding. We cannot accept responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
Delivery is either through Parcelforce overnight or via Royal Mail 1st Class, and is charged at £3.95 (net) per parcel for delivery of orders under £250 to UK mainland locations only. Delivery cannot be guaranteed for next day and orders placed from Thursday 5pm will not be delivered until the following week subject to stock availability. Extra charges may be applicable for heavy orders, furniture and all deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and the Channel Islands etc.
Please contact us for overseas order delivery costs. We reserve the right to charge extra for re-delivery if you are not available to accept or receive the goods when delivered to you. Please note any items not delivered to you will be held on backorder for you and shipped as soon as they become available. There will be no additional charge for
Salon furniture orders may take up to 6-8 weeks for delivery, or up to 14 weeks for special order items.
Delivery charges vary according to location and goods ordered; this will be confirmed after the receipt of the order. Please be aware that there will be an extra charge for delivery to some parts of the UK (including some parts of Scotland, Ireland, Wales and non UK mainland locations etc.). We will contact you with further details when your order has been placed. Any furniture ordered will be delivered to front door and ground floor premises only, as drivers are not insured to take upstairs or inside of
Carriage charges will vary depending on destination and weight of parcel, and as such the final order value will be calculated offline by our Customer Contact Centre.
For more information on placing an order for overseas delivery, please contact Customer Services via email. Delivery of overseas orders may be affected due to political conflicts, such as war, civil unrest, martial law etc.