You have no items in your shopping cart.
• Intelligent Dynamic Traction: inflate manually to help achieve the desired stretch or rotate through two automatic settings. The body works with the cycling air traction system to stretch the lumbar and the tight muscles.
• Intelligent Vibration function: the vibration system can quickly relieve lower back pain.
Two Sides Sub-Plate: equipped with sub-plate can be used on soft or hard ground and suitable for different conditions.
• Adjustable Heating System: Three different temperatures can be adjusted from 38°C to 44°C
• Red Infrared laser: adopt waveband energy -dispersal, when massage start-up the red infrared laser will affect the lumbar
• 15 minutes timer setting: to relax the stretch of spine, heat and vibration massaging for relieving the back muscles.
• 3 Protection on Wilton: Temperature protection, automatic stop air in-charging and alarm for overcharging, auto reset the machine to off conditions when power off.
One (1)-Years Warranty
Product Size: 40x19x6.5cm
Wilton Professional Lower Back Stretcher and Massager with Heat function are designed for many groups of people who experience a long time working, studying, sitting and standing. Wilton is to relieve fatigue and pressure for your lower back, allowing you to choose different modes for your needs at any time. The ergonomic curved design matches the human body shape which applies to everyone. The physiological curvature of 26° with a cycling air traction system helps to stretch the lumbar spine and tight muscles. Wilton is a great gift for friends, family and lovers.
FREE UK DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £250
We offer free UK delivery when you order over £250 (excluding VAT).
We aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible and orders for stock items will normally be processed and dispatched between 3-7 working days from order. Times quoted are in good faith, but shall not be binding. We cannot accept responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
Delivery is either through Parcelforce overnight or via Royal Mail 1st Class, and is charged at £3.95 (net) per parcel for delivery of orders under £250 to UK mainland locations only. Delivery cannot be guaranteed for next day and orders placed from Thursday 5pm will not be delivered until the following week subject to stock availability. Extra charges may be applicable for heavy orders, furniture and all deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and the Channel Islands etc.
Please contact us for overseas order delivery costs. We reserve the right to charge extra for re-delivery if you are not available to accept or receive the goods when delivered to you. Please note any items not delivered to you will be held on backorder for you and shipped as soon as they become available. There will be no additional charge for
Salon furniture orders may take up to 6-8 weeks for delivery, or up to 14 weeks for special order items.
Delivery charges vary according to location and goods ordered; this will be confirmed after the receipt of the order. Please be aware that there will be an extra charge for delivery to some parts of the UK (including some parts of Scotland, Ireland, Wales and non UK mainland locations etc.). We will contact you with further details when your order has been placed. Any furniture ordered will be delivered to front door and ground floor premises only, as drivers are not insured to take upstairs or inside of
Carriage charges will vary depending on destination and weight of parcel, and as such the final order value will be calculated offline by our Customer Contact Centre.
For more information on placing an order for overseas delivery, please contact Customer Services via email. Delivery of overseas orders may be affected due to political conflicts, such as war, civil unrest, martial law etc.