You have no items in your shopping cart.
• Size: 11x11x14cm
• Weight: 0.4kg
• Facial Brush Massage Head: interchangeable soft brush for deep facial cleansing
• 4 Modes Adjustment: High frequency vibration for head relaxation and reduce stress
• 84 Touch Points: 4 massage heads and 84 touch points for Powerful 3D Kneading Shiatsu Massage nodes can relax and relieve pains for full body
• 6 Massage Methods: Real Masseur Simulator Professional Spa for Head
• Waterproof: Dry and wet dual purpose, IPX4 grade of waterproof, you can enjoy comfortable scalp massage while cleaning, showering, relaxing for everyday use
• Portable Wireless Design: Ergonomic Design Grip and more convenient to use
• Ultra-Light LED Screen: Massage mode indicator, charge indicator and vibration indicator
• Noise Quiet Technology: upgraded motor for quiet comfort
• 6 Massage Methods: Stretch, Squeeze, Push, Pull, Rub Grab-Real Masseur Simulator Professional Spa for Head
• High Performance Lithium Battery: Fast Charging in 2 hours and long Battery Life
• Working Duration Time: 10 minutes timer
One (1)-Years Warranty
Armona Electric Head and Body Massager is designed to have 4 massage heads, 6 massage modes and with 84 touch points; it provides all-round head relaxation and stress relief to you. With adjustable speeds, the soft silicone nodes can massage your head comfortably. 360° 3D gentle-kneading massage help you reduce stress, referring to trigger point treatment. The massager is also provided shiatsu massage for whole body relaxation. It features portable and cordless design, you can massage your head or your whole body at home, office or even on the trip at anytime and anywhere.
FREE UK DELIVERY WHEN YOU SPEND OVER £250
We offer free UK delivery when you order over £250 (excluding VAT).
We aim to dispatch your order as quickly as possible and orders for stock items will normally be processed and dispatched between 3-7 working days from order. Times quoted are in good faith, but shall not be binding. We cannot accept responsibility for transport delays causing late delivery.
Delivery is either through Parcelforce overnight or via Royal Mail 1st Class, and is charged at £3.95 (net) per parcel for delivery of orders under £250 to UK mainland locations only. Delivery cannot be guaranteed for next day and orders placed from Thursday 5pm will not be delivered until the following week subject to stock availability. Extra charges may be applicable for heavy orders, furniture and all deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and the Channel Islands etc.
Please contact us for overseas order delivery costs. We reserve the right to charge extra for re-delivery if you are not available to accept or receive the goods when delivered to you. Please note any items not delivered to you will be held on backorder for you and shipped as soon as they become available. There will be no additional charge for
Salon furniture orders may take up to 6-8 weeks for delivery, or up to 14 weeks for special order items.
Delivery charges vary according to location and goods ordered; this will be confirmed after the receipt of the order. Please be aware that there will be an extra charge for delivery to some parts of the UK (including some parts of Scotland, Ireland, Wales and non UK mainland locations etc.). We will contact you with further details when your order has been placed. Any furniture ordered will be delivered to front door and ground floor premises only, as drivers are not insured to take upstairs or inside of
Carriage charges will vary depending on destination and weight of parcel, and as such the final order value will be calculated offline by our Customer Contact Centre.
For more information on placing an order for overseas delivery, please contact Customer Services via email. Delivery of overseas orders may be affected due to political conflicts, such as war, civil unrest, martial law etc.